“Revel is a realist with heart, and a great guy to have in your corner.”
Guy Wylie, Group Managing Director, Strategic Finance, Telstra
“It is rare that you come across a standout coach like Revel. He is equally comfortable (and effective) talking through a business issue, career or leadership topic, or something in your personal life, and approaches all of these with warmth, expertise and candid feedback.”
Eric Ruggirello, CFO & Head of Healthcare, Bayer Canada
Revel asks really smart questions and applies a unique combination of professional expertise and business experience to help find the right answers. He understands both commercial realities and the human factors that affect them, applying his extensive corporate and coaching experience to bridge the two. He also brings an informed and insightful viewpoint to every discussion, covering all angles to allow an informed and strategic decision-making process for charting the best way forward.
Ben Lilley, Chairman & CEO, McCann Worldgroup Australia
- ‘Hard Work Is Not Enough: the unwritten guidelines to success in the corporate world.’ Reflections from Margaret Jackson AC and Brendon Riley
- Using Myers Briggs Type Indicator in Coaching
- The Big Shift: the key transition leaders need to make to step up and ‘own’ senior roles.
- Reflections from the International Coach Federation Australasia Conference, 26 – 28 Oct 2016
- The Question Leaders Fail to Ask – part 1
- The Merit Trap
- International Coach Federation Australasia Conference 2016
- Finding purpose: what are you building?