Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/sgbob464/public_html/revelgordon.com.au/wp-content/themes/ticktock/partials/page-segments/content-editor.php on line 24
“Revel is a realist with heart, and a great guy to have in your corner.”
Guy Wylie, Group Managing Director, Strategic Finance, Telstra
“It is rare that you come across a standout coach like Revel. He is equally comfortable (and effective) talking through a business issue, career or leadership topic, or something in your personal life, and approaches all of these with warmth, expertise and candid feedback.”
Eric Ruggirello, CFO & Head of Healthcare, Bayer Canada
Revel asks really smart questions and applies a unique combination of professional expertise and business experience to help find the right answers. He understands both commercial realities and the human factors that affect them, applying his extensive corporate and coaching experience to bridge the two. He also brings an informed and insightful viewpoint to every discussion, covering all angles to allow an informed and strategic decision-making process for charting the best way forward.
Ben Lilley, Chairman & CEO, McCann Worldgroup Australia
- Hard Work Is Not Enough: the unwritten guidelines to career success
- Building a Cohesive Team: The 5 Behaviours of a Cohesive Team powered by DiSC
- Coaching with the Myers Briggs: using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator in Coaching
- The Big Shift: how to step-up & ‘own’ senior roles.
- The Growth of Team Coaching: reflections from MC’ing the ICF Conference
- Flex your leadership style: to suit different situations
- The Merit Trap: how hiring on ‘merit’ penalises women
- Finding Purpose in Work: are you building a wall or a cathedral?